- I liked how Alison decided to show Scott the bruises the girl left on her and Lydia's arms because she knew that the girl was looking for Scott for an important reason and she thought that Scott or someone Scott knows may know what the symbol means.
- I liked how Scott felt weird about going to a party and I liked how Stiles had to try to convince him that it was a good thing and I liked the high five thing that the two of them did before they went into the party.
- I liked how shocked Stiles was when Heather the girl that Stiles knew since preschool just kissed him as soon as he walked in the door and I also liked that in the background Scott looked just as surprised.
- I found the whole thing with Heather asking Stiles to have sex with her to be pretty awkward and entertaining.
- I was pretty freaked out by how when Heather was in the wine cellar alone all the bottles seemed to break and she was then kidnapped from her basement by something, I was even more freaked out by the fake that it seemed like the bottles only broke in her mind and not in reality.
- I liked how Isaac doesn't really trust Peter because Scott doesn't trust Peter and since Isaac trusts Scott he doesn't want to trust anyone that Scott doesn't trust.
- I liked that the reason that Derek had Peter had to be the one to use his claws to see Isaac's lost memories was because it was safer for Isaac to have someone who was experienced with the method.
- I liked how both Scott and Stiles had no problems with trusting Alison and Lydia because they knew that the things that Derek is mad at them for are things that they wouldn't do if they were in their right mind.
- I liked the whole risk and reward lesson in this episode because if come up multiple times in the episode and it was a fairly entertaining scene as well.
- I liked that when Stiles found out that Heather went missing at the party that he was really worried about her because he has known her for most of his life and that their moms were best friends before his died.
- I liked that Alison was able to find out by herself what the markings on her arm meant and that once she found out what they meant she went to investigate it.
- I liked that after Peter failed to get any really information from Isaac's memories they went to Dr.Deaton who knew a way to get Isaac into a trance like state and access his sub conscious.
- I felt bad for Isaac having to go into the ice bath and relive memories that obviously terrified him but liked how when Isaac got really scared he held onto Scott's arm.
- I'm really sad that Erica died because I really loved her character and I wish that I could have seen more of her.
- I liked how Scott and Stiles spent all night researching how the bank was broken into in order to find out how to get Boyd out of there.
- I liked how both Scott and Derek didn't really want to believe that Erica was dead and I liked how they were both determined to get Boyd out of there.
- I liked that Scott picked up on how they didn't really have enough information about what the alpha pack was up to for their mission to go successfully but that doesn't stop Scott from going along on the mission because he doesn't want to let anything bad happen to Boyd especially if there is something that he can do to prevent it from happening.
- I liked how Stiles and Peter figured out that the walls in the vault kept the moonlight out and would keep werewolf from shifting which would make them more out of control and dangerous the next time they shift, and that the reason they were in the bank was to kill Scott and Derek.
- I'm a bit surprised that Derek has a sister named Cora who was trapped in the bank vault with Boyd who Derek assumed was dead.
- I'm a bit confused about Ms. Morrell at the moment since she trapped Scott and Derek in with the out of control Cora and Boyd but she also pretty much told Alison to rescue them so I'm not really sure who's side she's on at the moment.
- I liked how Alison broke the circle of mountain ash in order to save Scott and I disliked how Derek got mad at her for saving their lives but I liked how Scott defend Alison.
- I liked how while Alison did say that she has done things that she has regretted that Gerad isn't her fault and she won't let Derek blame her for his actions.
- I'm curious about whether Scott will tell Alison about what her mom tried to do to him or not because I could understand why he would tell and why he wouldn't tell her.
- I'm curious about what kind of nightmare Lydia was having at the end of the episode and how it will be important for the overall plot.
Thursday, July 11, 2013
TV Review: Teen Wolf: Chaos Rising(3.02)
Teen Wolf: Chaos Rising(3.02)Review