1.Game of Thrones: I think that the show follows the books pretty well over all and all of the actors are fantastic and the production values are really high which makes the show even more enjoyable. I overall love both the tv and book series and I'm glad that this series has such a good adaption.
2. Perks of Being a Wallflower: Perks of Being a Wallflower is my favorite book and it's told through letters so I was really nervous about it being made into a movie although I did feel a bit better once I heard it was going to be an indie film and I saw the trailer. In the end it turned out my fears were unfounded and the movie was almost as good as the book and I have no really complaints about this film which makes me very happy.
3. The Hunger Games: While I'm not a huge fan of the series I think that the film stayed pretty close to the book and I thought that the acting was great through out the film as well.
4. Cardcaptor Sakura: While the anime added a lot of things to series and the ending was quite a bit different as well I thought that it overall kept the series basically the same and I enjoyed pretty much everything that was added in the anime. I love Cardcaptor Sakura it's my favorite anime of all time and recommend it to everyone even if anime isn't usually your thing.
5. 10 Things I Hate About You: This movie is an updated version of Taming of the Shrew and while I think this movie is just a plain great movie in general I'm also amazed that they were actually able to make Taming of the Shrew funny rather than just really unfunny and out dated like the original play. I also think that the movie has a great cast as well and it makes me laugh a lot.
6. Bridge to Terabithia: This is another case were I love the movie but I hated the book but with this movie it sticks really close to the book but the movie just worked for me in a way that the book never did. I loved the movie because it made me really emotionally invested in the characters and it's the reason I'm a fan of Anna Sophia Rob and Josh Hutchson as well.
1. Percy Jackson: I don't think the movie is bad but I think it's a terrible adaption since it doesn't really follow the plot of the book at all, leaves out a few important characters as well as change others personalities and ages up all the characters by quite a bit. It looks like the second movie will follow the book more closely which makes me happy since Percy Jackson is one of my favorite book series but the first movie really disappointed me so I'm a bit hesitant to believe that the second will be better.
2. A Series of Unfortunate Events: I actually really love this movie but it doesn't follow the books all that well and it combines the first three books and doesn't even completely keeps what happens in the books in order with having the play with the wedding happen after they Violet, Klaus and Sunny had lived with Monty and Josephine. Although I really loved Emily Browning as Violet and Liam Akin as Klaus and I loved the audio commentary with Lemony Snicket which is hilarious and you should watch if you haven't already so I'm in no way unhappy that the film was made and the thing that actually makes me sad about this film is that they never made a second one. Although I would love if there was someday a film that followed the books much closer.
3.Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle: I love the manga it's one of my favorite series of all time even though the end of the series is hell a confusing I still love it but the anime tv series is just so bad the art isn't very good and it doesn't really follow the storyline all that well and adds in quite a few filler worlds. In all honesty the best thing that came out of the anime was the soundtrack which was amazing sadly the show wasn't.
4. Twilight: The movies were some of the worst made films that I have ever seen, the acting was horrible even though I had seen the majority of the cast in other things in which they were good, the writing was awkward, makeup and lighting were just weird and the directing wasn't good either. There is really nothing nice I can say about this movie because it was just badly made.