Friday, July 19, 2013

Fangirl Friday 37

Fangirl five Friday is a weekly meme host Nancy Drew is my Homegirl and what it's meme that has you list the top five things you've been fangirling about this week.






1. Teen Wolf: I've been trying to get myself caught up with season 3 of Teen Wolf this week and I almost got myself caught up with only one more new episode to watch before I'm all caught up. I'm really loving this series I'm interested in the alpha pack and the human sacrifices. I really like how this season seems to be leading towards Scott becoming an alpha because I think that Scott would make a good leader because he always wants to do the right thing and he tends to inspire loyalty. I like seeing how this season Alison seems to be involving herself in the werewolf things because she feels that she should protect her friends or just innocent people in general rather than being forced into the middle of it by her family. I'm enjoying that even though Scott and Alison are broken up still it's also clear that they still care about each other and I'm looking forward to them getting back together. I'm also really enjoy that Lydia is now in the know about the supernatural stuff because it's clear she has some special abilities and I'm looking forward to finding out what they are. I'm also really enjoying that Lydia and Stiles seem to be working together quite a bit this season and I think the two of them work really well together. There's a lot of other things I'm loving about this season as well but I can't seem to think about them at the moment.




2. Nikita: I watched episodes 12-17 of the first season this week and I'm loving this show more and more. I liked episodes 15-17 the best so far. I really loved getting more Alex's backstory and seeing how she use to live before Nikita found her and I also loved seeing that she could be very vengeful and could become a very cold person one day if she's not careful. I also really loved the episode Alex's hallucinated state were it was shown that what Alex fears the most is herself or rather the type of person she could become. I also really enjoyed seeing how scary Amanda could be with how she just wanted to get answers from Alex when she was in her hallucinated state and didn't care at all really about her health and how she recommended Alex for cancellation. The last episode I watched this week dealt a lot with Nikita and Michael's relationship and was a pretty big turning point with him discovering that Alex was working with Nikita and that the guy that killed his family was working for Division and it also seems like they might have started working together at the end of this episode as well as being together.
3. Psych: I watched two new episodes of Psych this week the first one was my favorite and it was about how Gus and Shawn screwed up a crime scene of Gus's boss's murder and I just found it really funny how badly they kept messing up this case and incriminating themselves. The second one was about their favorite radio personality dying and them investigating that it was also pretty funny but nowhere near as good as the first one.

No comments:

Post a Comment