1. Tokyo Babylon Vol. 7: This is the last volume of the whole series and it's very emotional and every part of it was memorable and while it certainly wasn't a happy ending I think it's the best ending the series could have, it was satisfying but it was also miserable and that's what made it kind of perfect. The last chapter had some particularly memorable lines for instance the exchange between Subaru and the ghost girl where he asks if she's seen he's twin sister she replies I've never seen anyone with eyes as lonely as yours. Also the last actual line of the series Maybe everyone who does bad things are just lonely, this line just really works perfect for the ending and it makes me very emotional and I don't think I'm explaining anything properly at this point I just know that it made me cry more which was a good thing for the ending of this series.
2. Cardcaptor Sakura Vol. 12: The ending of this series was a very happy and I just of love how happy this ending was and the artwork was really beautiful and one of my favorite couples of all time were together. This ending was just really happy and I think it went with the series perfectly and I was satisfied with the ending and I'm rarely happy with the end of series so it's kind of special that way.
3. Fruits Basket Vol. 23: Another ending to a series I love although it's different from first two because it's not one extreme emotion but an overall happy ending with some bittersweet moments. I think that this volume was a really good ending to the series because it showed how far the characters have come and while they all had changed for the better overall that didn't mean that everything was suddenly perfect there were still some problems within the Sohma family and their were still things that some characters needed to work on. I really loved how the ending of the series didn't really feel like the end of everything but rather a new beginning in the characters life and since the curse was broken it made sure that cursed members of Sohma family were actually able to have a future of their own choosing and I just really loved that feeling that while the characters grew so much over the course of the series there lives aren't done there just beginning and them having that kind of future made me extremely happy for them this volume was the first time I've ever cried happy tears before reading this I thought happy tears were a myth.
4. Impulse: The whole ending line of Perfect paper airplane, is just something that stuck with me for so long because I knew that it was made from the letter that Connor's parents wrote to him saying that they'll accept nothing less than perfection from him and how his attempted suicide has changed nothing about those impossibly high expectations they have for him. This line just is good end to the story to me because it's simple yet powerful and it has so much meaning behind it because Connor's suicide towards the end was something he choose because he couldn't stand having to go back home and pretend that nothing's wrong and try live up to perfection and then end up hating himself when he fails which he will, I'm not saying that Connor's choose was right but I get why he did it.
5. The Summoning: There were a lot of plot twists towards the end of this book and I think the book ended on quite a nice one with Chloe getting ready to reveal to Liz that she's dead.
6. The Lightening Thief: This isn't exactly the very end I love but the first half the last chapter where it's revealed that Luke's the friend that will betray Percy which surprised me quite a bit when I first read the book. I really liked this ending because it was quite awhile after the quest was done and Percy was safe at camp and so any thought of him being in real danger kind of left my head because I assumed he was safe but then he figures out that Luke's working for Kronos and Percy ends up almost dying at a time where I least expected it which made the ending of this book stand out to me and also it sets up things for the rest of the series as well.
7. The Titan's Curse: This is an ending that I found really memorable with Percy finding out that Nico is a son of Hades right after he has decided that he hates Percy for not being able to keep Bianca safe. Also as soon as Nico is gone and Percy had figured out his parentage Percy decides that the prophecy will be his because he couldn't let it be about Nico and I also loved the whole Percy saying that Nico is his responsibility this is just a moment that shows for Percy's heroism and loyalty which are some of my favorite traits of his and it was also a pretty interesting way to find out that Nico is a son of Hades with the whole sending monsters to the underworld.
8. Thirteen Reasons Why: It wasn't exactly the ending of the book that I love it's more the ending of Hannah's tapes and Clay reflecting about he just heard the last words he'll ever hear Hannah speak that is the part of the ending that I love. Even knowing that Hannah is already dead it doesn't make listening to her give up all hope and say her goodbye it just a very emotional moment to read because it feels like both to the reader and Clay that your hearing her die all over again. This part also makes me very emotional because the listening of the tapes was something that Clay while it's not exactly something it's something that helped him feel connected to Hannah and he liked hearing her voice again even though he didn't enjoy listening to all the things that happen to her so the ending of the tapes was the ending of the last connection he has to Hannah.
9. Tokyo Babylon Vol. 5: The whole Seishiro loosing his eye honestly scared me so much not because I was worried about Seishiro he was in a hospital when he lost his eye and he seemed disturbingly calm about the whole thing, I was freaking out because I had read spoilers for the whole series before I started so it was Subaru I was worried for because he's never going to be happy again. The ending was pretty upsetting in itself but what really made it so much worse is knowing what's to come.
10. Fruits Basket Vol. 4: I think part of the reason that I love the end of this volume so much is because the anime got rid of it and it made me really mad that the anime did that so it makes me appreciate this ending a lot more than I normally would although I love it for other reasons as well. I love the foreshadowing with Yuki finding the hat in Tohru's room and the moment where Kyo apologizes to a sleeping Tohru (for reasons that don't become apparent to much later in the series) and he also ends up watching her sleep. I just really love the ending of this volume it's really just a few simple scenes but I think there really important considering their the reasons that Yuki and Kyo are in a weird mood at the beginning of the next volume.