- I liked how at the beginning of the episode Norma questioned why it is that she always seem to attract crazy people in her life.
- I found it really odd that the thing that made Norma decide that they have to move is that a lot of people smoke pot openly that just seems like a pretty minor thing compared to all the murders from earlier in the season.
- I found the dream that Norman had about drowning Bradley to be very disturbing.
- I thought that the way Norma reported about the flowers she thought were from Jake to be very odd considering she didn't mention to the woman on the phone that she has good reason to believe that it's a threat.
- I liked how this episode showed that Norman is happy with living in town and I liked that it was mentioned that he wrote a short story that was very good and I found the idea of a man being on fire inside to be a pretty interesting one.
- I liked the scene were Emma told the stoner guy Gunner that he couldn't smoke at the hotel, I just really liked the way those two interacted.
- I liked how when Norman told Dylan about his dream of drowning Bradley that they both tried to play it off that it was a dream and didn't mean anything but it obvious that the dream had them both freaked out.
- I wasn't surprised to find out that Jake isn't a real name and that he didn't give out any real information because that guy has always seemed rather suspicious.
- I liked how when Bradley explained that she just wanted to go to her dad's office because she wants to feel close to him again that Dylan decide that he would sneak her in there so she can have her moment.
- I liked that Norman stood up for himself and told Norma that he didn't want to move because he likes this town and that he said that trouble always follows them because Norma does stuff that doesn't make any sense.
- I felt bad for Bradley when she discovers that her dad had been having an affair but I liked how Dylan told her that it doesn't change that her dad loved her which was the important thing at that time.
- I found the whole Norman and Norma sharing a bed thing to be very weird and I found it even weirder that the two of them use to have sleepovers.
- I was very frightened by Jake showing up in Norma's back seat and putting his hand over her mouth and a gun to her throat and threatening to kill her and her boys if she doesn't give him 150,000 dollars tomorrow night.
Tuesday, July 16, 2013
TV Review: The Bates Motel: Underwater(1.09)
The Bates Motel: Underwater(1.09)Review