Thursday, May 10, 2012

TV Review: Vampire Diaries: The Departed(3.22)

                                      Vampire Diaries: The Departed(3.22)Review
  • I enjoyed the flashbacks back to when Elena's parents were still alive and I especially loved seeing Jenna again.
  • I was really glad that Jeremy took Elena to a hospital at the beginning of the episode because it was really bothering me that no one took her at the end of the last one.
  • I was surprised to see and delighted to see Elijah again. I also liked that he came up with a great plan that would ensure that everyone would live.
  • I was worried about Caroline and Tyler having to leave town but I'm glad that their mothers gave them the heads up. I'm not really sure if they still need to get out of town by the end of the episode.
  • I loved that Stefan and Elena kissed in this episode and that when Elena had to make a choice she choose Stefan just like I knew she would.
  • I felt really bad for Rebekah when she saw Klaus get staked, also really nice acting on Claire Holt's part.
  • I really liked that Damon made sure  that Rebekah got out of the warehouse before Evil Alaric could stake her because I ship those two and he really didn't have any reason to.
  • I was sad when Tyler started to die but honestly the reason that I started crying was because Caroline was crying.
  • I loved that when Stefan pointed out to Damon that he wouldn't get back in time to say goodbye that Damon thought he meant for them to say goodbye to each other not Elena.
  • I liked that Matt and Jeremy tried to get Elena out of time even though it didn't work.
  • I loved the moment when Rebekah and Elijah hugged while they both mourned Klaus.
  • I'm glad that Evil Alaric died and that when his ghost said goodbye Jeremy that he was normal Alaric again.
  • I was not surprised at all that Elena became a vampire because last episode made it kind of obvious but in all honesty I wouldn't have minded if she died permanently.
  • I'm really curious about what Bonnie did to ensure that when Klaus's body died he wouldn't die with it because they didn't really explain the how but they did explain the how.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment