- I liked that Charlotte went looking into her father's past and I'm glad that she found that photo of David Clarke on his last day alive which prompted Emily to go looking for his last journal.
- I'm glad that Emily got the journal but I understood why Nolan would keep it from her. I'm really glad that by the end of the episode that Emily and Nolan were on good terms again.
- I loved that Daniel was released from jail but I felt bad for him since the media didn't believe that he was innocent.
- I liked that Jack went to both Emily and Daniel to warn them about how bad the Grayson's could be.
- I'm pretty worried about Charlotte because she's pretty messed up right now.
- I was extremely surprised to learn that Carol Miller the woman who got evidence to clear David Clarke's name right before he died was Nolan's aunt.
- I was also very surprised that Victoria has decided to tell someone what really went down with the David Clarke case and that there is now going to be a new investigation into the events.
- I was also surprised that Conrad told Daniel the truth about everything including the David Clarke case.
- I was disappointed that Daniel decided to stick by his family and not reveal his family's awful secrets.
- I like that Ashley will now be working for Conrad, I'm not really sure why.
- I liked the scene were Victoria told Charlotte about her father and that she loved her.
- I'm a little worried about Emily trying to kill the man that killed her father because I don't want her to go to jail ever.
Thursday, May 3, 2012
TV Review: Revenge: Absolution(1.19)