Fangirl five Friday is a weekly meme host Nancy Drew is my Homegirl and what it's meme that has you list the top five things you've been fangirling about this week.
1. Angel:This week I watched episode 3.03-3.11 of my favorite vampire series Angel, this was the first time I watched those episodes. There's probably going to be spoilers for season 3 but I'm sure most people have already watched the series since it's been off the air quite a while. During this section of episodes I've realized that I've came to completely love Fred I find her aborable and I love that she's super smart as well. I also realized that I find Wolfram and Hart to be some of the best villains of all time since they are so evil but I just completely love watching them. I was really surprised that I loved the whole storyline about Darla having a baby, I loved those episodes and I loved seeing Darla again but I'm really sad that she died. I loved how protective Angel was Connor after he was born. I loved the episode Birthday because it foucosed on Cordelia who is my favorite and it showed how much she had change since the beginning of the series and involved an altenative universe. On a sort of random note I'm really worried that Lorne's club may never reopen since it's been destroyed twice in this section of episodes. My favorite episodes were Fredless, Offspring, Quickening, Lullaby, Dad and Birthday.
2. Vampire Diaries: I love this week's episode so much happened and I felt that the episode was tensioned filled(probably because Caroline was in danger that's one sure fire way to make me nervous, angry and sad all at once, also why do people keep torturing Caroline?). It also gave us a new big bad in the forum of Alaric who is a big threat too much everyone especially with him now leading the council. Also Klaus was finally defeated in this episode which weirdly enough came as a surprise since it wasn't really planned. This episode leaves a lot of unanswered questions which makes me really excited for the finale next week.
3. Revenge: This week was a another exciting episode and while the murder trial is over there's already another huge scnadal that will hopefully destroy the Grayson family. I also love that Emily got closer to finding out who her father's killer was and became more detrimined than ever to seek her revenge.
4. The Guild: I watched the entire first season of The Guild this week, so far I love this series about a group of online gamers who ended up meeting in real life and I love that the group is made up of all different types of people. I also liked that this series has made me understood why so many people seem to love Felcia Day before this I had only seen her in Dollhouse were I liked her but didn't love her but I loved her in this series.
5. The Lying Game: I've started reading the third book in the Lying Game series and so far I'm enjoying it although I don't seem to love it quite as much as I did the first two books in the series. But I'm still intrigued by the mystery and can't wait to find the answer to who killed Sutton sometime soon.