Saturday, May 26, 2012

TV Review: Grimm: Island of Dreams(1.15)

                                                Grimm: Island of Dreams(1.15)Review
  • In this episode the shop owner from a few episodes ago is killed by some drug addicted vesins who are hooked on a drug called J which is something only vesins can use.
  • I liked Rosalie the shop owner's sister who was introduced in this episode and came back to help solve her brother's murder. She seems like an interesting character with her knowledge of what to do in certain strange situations and her past as a junkie.
  • I also liked that Adalind came back in this episode because I'm glad her plot wasn't dropped. But I didn't like that she made some kind of potion and put it in cookies in order to make it so that Hank is obsessed with her. I feel pretty bad for Hank right now.
  • I'm very worried about Wu since he ate one of Hank's cookies and got really sick and then after he got better he started eating the cookie again which can't be good.
  • I liked that Juliet was pretty weirded out by the refrigerator repair man giving them a lot of stuff, I like it because she's clearly suspicious about the whole situation.
  • I liked that Monroe gave Rosalie flowers at the end of the episode that was really sweet of him.
  • I liked that Juliet wanted to learn to shoot a gun and that she was quite good at it.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment