Monday, May 28, 2012

TV Review: Grimm: Love Sick(1.17)

                                                  Grimm: Love Sick(1.17)Review
  • I find the Captain's mysterious past to be very interesting and I'm curious about what the key is and why it's so important to him.
  • I liked that Nick found out about Addalind's relationship with Hank and that he tried his best to keep those two apart. I'm also glad that Nick found out about the potion's effect on both Hank and Wu, I 'm glad that with the help of Monroe and Rosalie that Nick was able to save both of them.
  • I found it interesting to find out more about Addalind's life such as her relationship with her mother as well as the fact that she is in love with the Captain.
  • I find it really interesting that Nick was able to kill just the hexon beast part of Addalind by exchanging blood with her.
  • I felt pretty bad for Addalind at the end of the episode after the hexon beast part of her die and she said she was nothing without it and also because her mother and the Captain called her worthless now.
  • This was one of my favorite episodes so far.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment