Friday, May 11, 2012

TV Review: Secret Circle: Traitor(1.20)

                                              Secret Circle: Traitor(1.20)Review
  • I felt really bad for Cassie in this episode because she's lost her grandmother and she clearly wasn't taking it well.
  • I felt really bad for both Diana and Charles when she had to confront him about the possibility of Blackwell being her father. I liked that Charles had no idea that she wasn't his daughter by blood and I loved how he said that Blackwell being her biological father doesn't change the fact that she's his daughter because he's the one who raised her and loves her.
  • I loved the interaction between Faye and Jake in this episode with how they almost hooked up again and how they were paired up together at the amusement park and talk about when they used to date, also it felt like they flirted quite a bit. I kind of like the idea of Faye and Jake as a couple.
  • I loved the odd storyline were Adam and Melissa went searching for Adam's family's crystal and they ended up figuring out the clocking spell by getting drunk and Adam remembering a magic trick his grandpa use to do. I really like Adam and Melissa's relationship.
  • I loved that Diana didn't want to use dark magic ever and how she didn't want to trust Blackwell with everything unlike Cassie. I really like the change in Cassie and Diana's relationship in this episode with Diana making sure that Cassie knows that killing is wrong and that she won't let Cassie kill anyone.
  • I liked how Charles kicked Blackwell's ass in public and told him how he'll never allow Blackwell to take Diana from him.
  • I was mildly surprised to find out that Blackwell is indeed a bad guy and that he's only using the circle for their power because he wants to kill the witch hunters and the elders. I also found it interesting that him and dawn tried to have a child but it didn't work out.
  • I loved that scene between Charles and Dawn towards the end of the episode when they talk about what Blackwell's up to and how they can't allow Blackwell to take their children from them. I was surprised that Dawn actually cared enough about Faye to question her Blackwell obsession and I loved that Charles called Diana the only good thing in his life, I just love the father-daughter relationship between Charles and Diana.
  • I found the whole thing with the traitor witch the killings and going to the amusement park to be very creepy. I was also completely shocked to discover that Nick was the traitor witch.
  • This was one of my favorite episodes of the season.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment