Sunday, May 6, 2012

TV Review: Merlin: Lancelot Du Lac(4.09)

                                               Merlin: Lancelot Du Lac(4.09)Review
  • I liked that Arthur told Agravaine rather than asked him that he would be proposing to Gwen the next day.
  • I liked that Morgana knows about Gwen's feelings for Lancelot because it shows how close the two of them used to be, I really miss their friendship.
  • I liked the scene were Morgana met with the old woman in the cave because Morgana actually seemed a little bit fearful of her and I found the magic that was described in that scene was interesting.
  • I liked that Morgana mentions that bending Lancelot to her will made her feel sad for him rather than fill her with a sense of fulfillment because it shows that she's not completely evil.
  • I thought that in the first half of the episode that Arthur and Gwen were really sweet together.
  • I found it kind of odd that everyone just accepted that Lancelot was alive after they assumed he was dead for months.
  • I liked that Merlin found out pretty much right away that Lancelot wasn't himself and that he was a shade.
  • I liked that Gwen had to be enchanted to betray Arthur but I hated that she was banished for something that wasn't actually her fault at all and that she doesn't know that it wasn't her fault.
  • I also felt bad for Arthur because he was again betrayed by people he had trusted completely.
  • I found the scene at the end of the episode when Merlin gave Lancelot a burial at sea to be very sad because for a few seconds Lancelot was himself again before he died for good and it reminded me a lot of the scene at the end of The Lady of the Lake episode. Also Merlin was crying and that is always heartbreaking to see.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment