- I thought that the people out searching for big foot in the woods in the beginning of the episode weren't very smart for doing so.
- I really liked how Juliet could tell a lot by the horse's injury and I liked that she took a hair sample from the crime scene and tests on it. I also liked that when the results came back as being a mixture of human and animal that she was willing to believe in the supernatural, I really hope that Nick tells her about the vesins.
- I found the idea of different vesins who tried to control their supernatural part of themselves through drugs that eventually makes them go on a crazy killing spree to be interesting and pretty sad.
- I liked seeing that the therapist was played by the same guy that plays Mason Treadwell on Revenge.
- I liked that Monroe confront the therapist about how what he was doing is wrong because he's right about that and he was friends with three of the victims of those drugs.
- I felt bad for Hank who was so confused about seeing the therapist in vesin form go into regular form after his death.
Monday, May 28, 2012
TV Review: Grimm: Big Feet(1.21)
Grimm: Big Feet(1.21)Review