Friday, May 25, 2012

TV Review: Revenge: Reckoning(1.22)

                                                   Revenge: Reckoning(1.22)Review
  • I liked that this episode started off with Emily claiming that the white haired man was the one who stole the information from Daniel's briefcase and that it took awhile to find out that Emily was the one who really stole it.
  • I liked that Emily did what the white haired man said in order to make sure Nolan was okay and also because the white haired man gave her another reason why she should take her revenge on him.
  • I liked how Conrad told Daniel that the white haired man was the biggest enemy the Graysons have.
  • I really liked the whole scene were the white haired man interrogated Emily about the missing information.
  • I liked that Emily was able to outsmart the white haired man even though he was pretty smart himself and I loved it when Emily got a lock pick out of her top and then Nolan said he wasn't worthy.
  • I loved the scene were Emily nearly beats the white haired man to death but doesn't in order to honor her father's memory.
  • I liked that information that implicated the Graysons in the plane crash as well as David Clarke's murder were given to the authorities.
  • I was kind of sad that Emily and Daniel broke up but I think it was for the best for both characters.
  • I liked the scene with Emily and Nolan the day after in which they celebrate the Graysons future destruction and Emily being able to put her revenge schemes behind her. I also liked that she mentioned in this scene that she intended to tell Jack everything.
  • I thought it was pretty awful of Charlotte to send everyone in school scandalous pictures of the new girl for no real reason and I completely understand why Declan was so mad at her.
  • I was pretty shocked to see Amanda back and that she was pregnant with Jack's baby, I was sad for Emily because even though she put her revenge schemes behind her she still wasn't able to be with Jack.
  • I loved that after Emily told Nolan about Amanda's return that Nolan promised to come right over for emotional support.
  • I liked that Victoria seemed to be testifying in order to right the wrong she committed a long time ago, I'm not sure if I believe her but it be nice if that was true.
  • I liked that Conrad warned Victoria not to get on that plane even though those two seem to hate each other.
  • I was pretty shocked that the show had the plane explode with Victoria on it because I hear her character is rather popular with other fans, so pretty risky move killing her off.
  • I found Charlotte's reaction to her mother's possible death to be very sad and I hope that she didn't kill herself because I kind of like her.
  • I was pretty shocked to learn that the americon group is way worse than we originally thought and that Emily's mother is still alive.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment