1. Fruits Basket: It's my favorite series of all time and I think the characters are the most well developed that I've seen in any series ever so I would love for even more people to fall in love with this series. I also think this series is so good because it takes the time to develop relationships whether they're romantic or not.
2. Percy Jackson and the Olympians series:I really love this series and how it's written and I think it's a story that will still be enjoyable in thirty years.
3. A Song of Ice and Fire series: I love this series and I can't really see any reason why it shouldn't be just as enjoyable in thirty years as it is now because it's set in a medieval fantasy world but it's themes and characters are things that make the reader connects with the story and those things will be just as easy to identify with in thirty years as they are now.
4. The Book Thief:This book is just so good and sad and I don't that either of those things will mean any less in the future.
5. Perfect: It's human nature to strive for perfection so this book will never be irrelevant.
6. Cardcaptor Sakura:This is my favorite magical girl series and it celebrates love in all forms so it would be a great series for young girls even thirty years in the future.
7. Uglies series: Society has also valued beauty so I don't see this series ever becoming irrelevant either.
8. Gallagher Girls series: I don't actually think people will be reading this series in thirty years but I love this series a lot and I think it could age nicely.