Friday, May 25, 2012

Fangirl Friday 9

Fangirl five Friday is a weekly meme host Nancy Drew is my Homegirl and what it's meme that has you list the top five things you've been fangirling about this week.







1. Game of Thrones:This week I caught up with Game of Thrones by watching episodes 5 through 8 of season two. I was really upset when Renly died and I'm still really pissed at Stannis for not only killing him but also for using a shadow creature that he couldn't possibly defeat. I liked that the Tyrells as well as Brienne stayed loyal to Renly even after his death. I really liked the relationship that developed between Catelyn and Brienne because it seems to be one that is built on the respect they have for one another. I found Arya's deals Jaqen killing people for her to be very interesting and I really liked seeing her interactions with Tywin because I find Tywin to be such an interesting character and I like that he seems kind of fond of her even though he clearly knows she's up to something. I hated that Theon betrayed the Starks and took over Winterfell and then chopped a guy he's known for years head off as Bran bagged him not to, I hate Theon so much now. I like that Deanerys is working on gettting back the Iron Throne(and I think now would be a really good time to do so since everyone hates Joffrey and would gladly give the first person to show up in Kings Landing the throne). I was really creeped out by the guy from the house of the undieing and I hate that he stole Deanerys's dragons. I liked that someone threw a piece of shit at Joffrey's face but I hated that people nearly raped and murder Sansa even though she's just as much a victim of Joffrey's cruelty as the rest of the kingdom. I really liked the episode A Man Without Honor because it focused on Jamie quite a bit and I've always liked his character although I felt bad about it since he's done some pretty awful things but he has charisma. I also really liked how Varys points out that Tryion is good at the game and he likes it which makes him a good hand of the king unlike Ned and Jon Arrayan who were noble men and hated the game.




2. Revenge:The season finale aired this week and the episode was really good and exciting. There was a lot going on in this episode both in terms of plot and characters. I also really liked that there was a lot set up in this episode to make next season very interesting.
3. The Avengers: I saw The Avengers this week and I found it to be a very good movie with lots of action in it as well as a good plot and a lot of good characters. I hadn't watched any of the movies leading up to this film but the film makes me want to watch all of the films that led up to this one.
4. Cardcaptor Sakura: I got the second omnibus edition of the Cardcaptor Sakura manga this week so I've been reading it and enjoying all the pretty colored pictures that were included with this edition. I just love this series it's super sweet and cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment