Tuesday, May 29, 2012

TV Review: Grimm: Woman in Black(1.22)

                                           Grimm: Woman in Black(1.22)Review
  • In this episode Akira, the fourth man involved in Nick's parents murder comes to Portland looking for the coins. I found it very creepy that Akira had a man that was taking pictures of Nick, Hank and Captain Renard and that Akira is willing to kill his allies as soon as they are no longer useful to him.
  • Also back in this episode is Addalind who still knows some kind of magic that can make the scratch of her cat to pretty dangerous which sadly Juliet seemed to go into some sort of coma because of it. I really hope that Juliet will be okay.
  • I liked that Nick told Juliet about him being a grimm but I don't thing he did the best job of it because even though I knew he was telling the truth I still kind of agreed with Juliet that he was acting bit crazy. Hopeful he'll be able to show her what he means next season.
  • I really liked that when Nick went to Monroe and told him that he told Juliet that Monroe pretty much asked why they didn't talk about it before hand.
  • I found pretty much everything Akira did through out the episode to be really creepy.
  • I felt bad for Hank through out the episode because he was still really freaked out by what he saw last week.
  • I was really shocked at the end of the episode that the woman who was around through out the episode was actually Nick's mom and I wonder why she faked her own death and why she would return now.
  • Overall I loved this episode, it was one of my favorite episodes of the season and I'm really looking forward to next season which will supposedly start airing in August.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode as well as the season as a whole.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment