Monday, May 28, 2012

TV Review: Grimm: Leave It to Beavers(1.19)

                                        Grimm: Leave It to Beavers(1.19)Review
  • I liked seeing Nick train to use his ancestors weapons and I liked that he had Monroe help him.
  • I liked that in this episode we saw the eisbibers again and I liked that at least three of them were brave enough to testify in a murder case against a creature that was much stronger than they were.
  • I found it quite funny how Nick and Monroe had to lie to Juliet about how they met and that they kept contradicting each other.
  • I found the reapers of the Grimms to be both interesting and terrifying. I was glad that Nick was able to kill them but I'm not sure send back their heads to the head repear was the best idea.
  • I liked that the eisbibers sent a ton of things to Nick's and Juliet's house as a thank you.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment