Friday, May 18, 2012

Fangirl Friday 8

Fangirl five Friday is a weekly meme host Nancy Drew is my Homegirl and what it's meme that has you list the top five things you've been fangirling about this week.








1. Game of Thrones:This week I watched the first four episodes of season 2 and so far I love it just as much I as I did with season one. I love that there are so many story lines and that there are a whole lot of people declaring themselves to be kings. I also like the night's watch storyline more this series due to being able to see what's beyond the wall and there's more hints of the supernatural creatures that lurk in those forests. I loved seeing Renely again as well as his lover Ser Loras and I loved that Renely married his sister, Margaery who knows about the relationship and she's completely fine with it. I liked meeting Stannis as well but I'm not sure about how I feel about the witch he has working with him but it's cool that there's a witch in the series. I think that Joffery is a horrible person as well as king but he makes a great villain. I feel very bad for Sansa being the Lannister's hostage and having to act like she loves Joffery even though he's horrible to her. I really like seeing Tryion as hand of the king since he actually knows how things work unlike Ned. I also like Arya's storyline as well. I like Deanery's storyline but I feel like within the first four episodes she hasn't really got much screen time.


2. Revenge:The episode before the season finale was very good and had a lot of emotional moments. I really liked the episode and I feel that it was a good episode to lead into the season finale with. I liked that it focused on a lot of different character's relationships and with some of the major plots that have been developing over the last couple weeks. I'm really excited for next week's episode and I hope no one I care about dies or anything but I kind of doubt that would happen because it's not really that kind of show.



3. Charade:I watched this lovely movie that starred Audrey Hepburn and Cary Grant this week in film class and I loved it. The movie is about how Regina(Audrey Hepburn) discovers her husband wasn't who he said he was and he stole 250,000 dollars and that three men as well as the US government wants that money back but she has no idea were it is. She also starts a romance with Cary Grant's character who goes by various names and the two of them are very sweet and funny together. The reason I loved this movie so much is because of the characters.


4. Rear Window: I also watched this movie for film class this week which was about a man who spies on his neighbors while he recovers from a broken leg and ends up solving a murder. His girlfriend is played by Grace Kelly and she's pretty much perfect because she's beautiful and daring. I was really interested in this movie and I loved Grace Kelly's character.

No comments:

Post a Comment