- I liked that Melissa wanted so badly for Nick to still be alive and be the same Nick he was before even it's pretty clear that the only thing he cares about is the crystal.
- I also liked that Jake's reaction to the Nick situation was to outwardly accepting that the Nick that was walking around wasn't quite human but inwardly hoping it was and feeling guilty about not being around back then to save him.
- I really liked the scene at the beginning of the episode were Charles gives Diana her mothers old necklace.
- I loved that Faye was super into going to prom and I like that she and Jake went together.
- I hated that Blackwell haunted Charles with Amelia's death because it led Diana finding out about Charles involvement in Amelia's death.
- I really liked the flashbacks because they were very informative and I liked that Cassie and Diana found out that Blackwell is the bad guy and is not to be trusted.
- I loved that Grant came back this episode and that he and Diana flirted and that he was their to take her away at the end of the episode when she had nowhere else to go.
- I'm glad that Nick was killed permanently by the end of the episode and that it was by Melissa because I think that gave her a bit of closure with his death.
- I'm worried about Blackwell having the crystal and I'm extremely worried about Even having Faye.
Sunday, May 13, 2012
TV Review: Secret Circle: Prom(1.21)
Secret Circle: Prom(1.21)Review