Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Top 10 books I'd like to become movies

1. The Darkest Powers series: I love this series and due to all it's supernatural elements I think this would be a good book to be made into a film. Also think it may be a good idea to make this into a film because Chloe thinks of the events of the books in movie terms.
2. Heist Society series: I just love this series and I would love to see it brought to life on screen although I'd kind of prefer a tv series because than we'd spend more time with the characters and I love all the main characters of Heist Society.
3. Uglies series: I would just love to see what this world looks like and through a movie seems to be the best way to do just that. I also really like this series and would like to see what a pretty and a special would look like.
4. Gallagher Girls series: I love this series and since there's quite a few action scenes in the books I would love to see that brought to life on screen.
5. The Looking Glass Wars series: This series is really good and I would love to see what Wonderland and all it's creatures look like. There's also quite a few battle scenes that I think would lend themselves well to film.
6. Gentlemen's Alliance Cross: I love this series and I've always thought it should be made into an anime but sadly it has yet to be made into one.
7. Sakura Hime: The Legend of Princess Sakura: I love this series and since it's magical girl series I think it would be a really good idea to make it into an anime.
8. A Remake of the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series: I was really dissappointed by the first movie because it didn't follow the books well at all and I would love to see this series brought to life on screen properly, in a film that has the characters at the right ages and follows the plot of the overall series.
9. A Remake of the Fruits Basket anime: I didn't like the changes made to the anime in the last couple of episodes and I dislike that the original anime only covered the first fourth of the series. So I would love a remake of this anime that covered the whole series.
10. A Remake of the Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle anime series: I love the manga but the anime series was a dissappointment and didn't even finish the series, although I did like the OVAs. S I would like this anime remade and to cover the whole series.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, goodness, YES! Can someone PLEASE fix Percy Jackson? I would love to see Ally Carter's books on the screen-I had Heist Society on my list. Here is mine http://wp.me/pzUn5-Xy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read the Darkest Power but I have read Women of the Otherworld. So anything from Kelley Armstrong would be great!
    Liz
    http://thelostdragonflychronicles.blogspot.com/2012/05/top-ten-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you included remakes - I would agree about the Percy Jackson series.

    ReplyDelete