Fangirl five Friday is a weekly meme host Nancy Drew is my Homegirl and what it's meme that has you list the top five things you've been fangirling about this week.
1. Game of Thrones: I finished watching the first season of Game of Thrones and I find this show to be one of the best on television, I love this show. I find the world to be very interesting as well as visually pleasing. I love all the medieval political drama because medieval political drama is also interesting but it's really interesting here because it involves incest and an upcoming civil war. I also loved the storyline with Daenerys storyline about how she transformed over the season from a fragile frighten girl into a fierce and powerful queen or rather Khaleesi. I love this show with it's setting, plots and characters and I'm very excited to start watching season 2. My favorite characters so far are Daenerys and Sansa.
2. Revenge: I loved this week's episode because it's really different that than it usually is but it was still great, this week the episode was almost entirely a flashback to 2002. I loved seeing what everyone was like back than and I especially loved seeing how different Emily was back then and why she decided she needed to in act her revenge on everyone.
3. Vampire Diaries: The season 3 finale aired this week and while I predicted most of the major plot points when I was watching last week's episode I still found it be a really enjoyable episode but not as good as the last two episodes. Although I was really happy to see Elijah again and it was nice to see Jenna via flashbacks, I also found some reasons to continue to ship Damon and Rebekah so that's good and I'm glad Elena choose Stefan. The thing I'm most looking forward to next season is finding out what Bonnie did to Klaus because I don't really understand it and I hope Rebekah becomes a main character next season.
4. Secret Circle: I watched episode 20 this week and I loved it so much, it's one of my favorites of the season. I liked seeing the fallout from the discovery that Diana is also Blackwell's daughter and the new relationship she and Cassie started to form. I also found most of the Adam and Melissa scenes to be very funny. I loved most of Faye's lines in this episode there were just so many good ones. I also liked that it was confirmed that Blackwell is indeed a villain. I also loved the twist at the end which involved either Nick being back from the dead or a ghost.
5. Flashback episodes: I have always loved flashback episodes but I thought I'd mention it this week because both Revenge and Vampire Diaries had them this week. I love flashback episodes because it gives us back story to the characters and if it involves immortal creatures there's also a chance to see lovely corsets.