Friday, May 12, 2017

TV Review: Timeless: The World's Columbian Exposition(1.11)

                           Timeless: The World's Columbian Exposition(1.11)Review
  • I liked that once Wyatt and Rufus got back that Wyatt was telling them about how Flynn took Lucy and they have to find Flynn in order to get her back.
  • I dislike how Flynn is blaming Lucy for Rittenhouse still being around but I like that Lucy keeps telling him that they don't know whether or not killing that boy would have changed anything.
  • I like how Wyatt wants to go out and find Lucy right away and that he's annoyed by how long their machine takes to charge.
  • I'm worried about Lucy since Flynn is now thinking that him and Lucy working together might not be something that's destined to happen in the future and he pretty much said that if she's of no use to him he'll kill her.
  • I like that Mason is very worried about Rufus since he erased the recording and that was Rufus's last chance with Ritten house and I like that Mason wants Rufus to run and that he would help Rufus and his family get away.
  • I like that Rufus refuses to run from Ritten house at least until they get Lucy back.
  • I like that not having a historian are really putting Wyatt and Rufus at a disadvantage but that they are both determined to get Lucy back.
  • I liked how when Rufus saw Roosevelt that he was surprised how skinny he was.
  • I dislike how Flynn had one of his guys lead Wyatt and Rufus to a hotel that is owned by a serial killer that uses his hotel to kill his guests in order to blackmail Lucy with their safety in order to get her to help him do something she doesn't want to do.
  • I'm very worried about Wyatt and Rufus when they were knocked out by gas in the hotel.
  • I liked that Lucy was delighted by meeting Harry Houdini even though she hated that she had to lure him to Flynn because they need him to pick a lock into some place that is hard to get into.
  • I find the situation that Wyatt, Rufus and two guests are in to be very frightening since they are trapped and in a room with no means of escape with a very limited air supply.
  • I liked the friendship that Lucy and Houdini develop with them bonding by both being forced to work for Flynn and I like how Lucy told Houdini to use a sleight of hand trick to get the jump on Flynn.
  • I liked that Houdini was able to one up Flynn and lock him up and then have the police come. I also liked that he locked up Flynn's other man and let Lucy free of them. I liked that Lucy convinced Houdini to help her find Wyatt and Rufus.
  • I found myself very worried for Wyatt, Rufus and the people trapped with them because it seemed like there was no escape from that room.
  • I like that Houdini didn't let Lucy wonder around the hotel alone and I like that they two of them worked together to find and rescue Wyatt, Rufus and the others.
  • I loved how happy Lucy, Wyatt and Rufus were to find each other and that they were so glad that the other was safe.
  • I like that they didn't leave the hotel until they found the serial killer because someone like that shouldn't be allowed to roam free.
  • I found it incredibly creepy that the guy that was locked in the room was the serial killer and I was very scared for Lucy when she figured out who he was once she left alone and he ended capturing her and trapping her.
  • I liked how Lucy used her knowledge of history to convince the serial killer that she is a psychic in order to try and get him to let her go.
  • I liked that Wyatt and Rufus found where Lucy was being held and that they helped let her go.
  • I dislike how the serial killer used the fact that Wyatt's worst fear is not knowing what happened to someone he loved to get Wyatt to spare his life and when Lucy confirms that the serial killer will never really tell anyone were his victims were buried than he killed him.
  • I like that Lucy told Wyatt and Rufus that she knew they'd rescue her and I liked that they pointed out that she actually saved them.
  • I like that Rufus told Ritten house that he was done doing the recordings for them and since they can't replace him as pilot they better not touch anyone he cares about. I also liked how Rufus told Mason that he picked a side and it's time that Mason did so too.
  • I found it kind of frightening that Flynn knew Wyatt's cell phone number but I'm more curious about what Wyatt's going to do know that he has the name of the man that killed his wife ands it looks like Flynn is too.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment