- I think it's smart that the campus cop and Harris are using a guy as bait as to find out who the vigilante is.
- I'm glad that Kennedy is mad at Nate even though she is believing his story over Jules at least she's not just forgiving him.
- I'm worried that Jules is doing things for the takedowns while lying to Ophelia about what she was doing.
- I liked that Tyler found it weird when Kennedy told him that Jules didn't live at the house anymore and that she won't be seeing her again.
- I like that Ophelia and Evan are doing so well as a couple in this episode and I like that Ophelia is having to deal with balancing being a girlfriend and a vigilante.
- I liked that Nate's friend decided to help him win Kennedy back by using things he has seen in romcoms but I disliked that these things actually worked to get Kennedy back.
- I liked that Harris told Evan that Ophelia and Jules often go off and have private conversations and that he shouldn't interrupt them.
- I liked that when Tyler came to tell Harris that he wants to win Jules back that Harris decides to use this as an excuse to go to the party that he wanted to go to but that he thought he shouldn't go to because he's in law school.
- I found it sad that when Tyler went to the party he saw Jules when she was trying to act as bait so that she could lure the target somewhere for her to attack him.
- I felt bad for Jules when she saw Kennedy at the party with Nate after she finally told her the truth about him.
- I'm glad that Jules and Ophelia got the girl who the guy was trying to rape home safely before he could do anything to her.
- I found it scary when Jules almost beat their target to death and I'm glad that Ophelia found it scary as well and that she once again told Jules that she has to find some other way to deal with what happened to her because she easily could have beaten him to death and that's not what their trying to do.
- I wasn't surprised that Jules lashed out at Ophelia after Ophelia told her that she wanted to fix her but I still didn't like seeing Jules telling Ophelia that she didn't need her and that she's a mistake but I understand that Jules is in a bad place right now and so does Ophelia.
- I liked that when Tyler asked if Jules was alright that Ophelia told him that, that was a question only Jules can answer.
- I liked that after Jules disappeared that Ophelia went to talk to Kennedy and that she told her how much Jules is hurting because what Nate did her and the fact that Kennedy didn't seem to believe her when she told her the truth. I liked that Ophelia told Kennedy that deep down inside she knows Jules is telling the truth and that terrifies her but she needs to stop being afraid and help Jules.
- I'm glad that Kennedy realized that Jules was telling the truth after Nate was a bit too forceful with her.
- I liked that Kennedy knew to find Jules in the library and I liked that she then told Jules she was sorry for not believing her and not noticing what has wrong sooner. I also liked that Kennedy told her that she was sorry that she wasn't there for her before and I liked that Jules said that was okay because she's here now.
- I liked that Kennedy is making sure that Jules files charges against Nate and that she won't let Jules give up just because Nate's the campus golden boy.
- I'm worried about what's going to happen now that Harris has figured out that Ophelia is at least working with the vigilante.
Sunday, May 28, 2017
TV Review: Sweet/Vicious: Back to Black(1.08)
Sweet/Vicious: Back to Black(1.08)Review