1. School Spirits: This book is set in the same world as Hex Hall and since I loved that series I'm looking forward to reading this book.
2. While You Were Sleeping: This one is a Korean drama rather than a book but since I have to read subtitles I figured that it can fit the theme of this list. This drama is written by favorite drama writer, Park Hye-Ryun who also wrote I Hear Your Voice, Pinocchio, Dream High and Page Turner and it also stars my favorite Korean actor Lee Jong Suk who also starred in I Hear Your Voice, Pinocchio, W and School 2013. So anyways I'm really excited about this drama because of who are working on it and because the description of it kind of reminds of I Hear Your Voice and in case it's not clear by this point I really, really loved that drama. Although I have to admit I don't actually know if this drama will come out in the summer since the only air dates they have released for the show is in the second half of 2017 and it will air on Wednesdays and Thursdays.
3. United We Spy: This book is the final book in the Gallagher Girls series and I feel like it's time that I finally finish this series that has brought me so much joy.
4.All the Bright Places: This book is one that sounded interesting and since I already own it seems like a good idea to read it sooner rather than later.
5. Literally: This book is a new release about a girl who finds out that she is becoming a character in a novel and how she has to fight to get agency over her life once more. This novel has a cool concept that reminds me a lot of the Kdrama W but from the description I think this book will have lower stakes since the in universe novel that our main character is part of seems to be more of the coming of age genre rather than the crime thriller genre so less chance of dying and probably less questioning about how a writer should take care of their characters.
6. School 2017: This is another Kdrama that I want to see this summer but unlike While You Were Sleeping I know that this one will air in the summer. I'm not sure what this series will be about exactly expect that it will deal with the school lives of high school students but since I love those types of shows and I loved School 2013 I think that I'll probably enjoy this one as well.
7. Pretty Fierce: This is another new release that sounds really good about a girl whose parents were professional killers which sounds like an interesting idea for a character to have that type of background while still being a romantic YA novel.