Friday, May 12, 2017

TV Review: How to Get Away with Murder: She Hates Us(2.11)

                           How to Get Away with Murder: She Hates Us(2.11)Review
  • I found it interesting how the episode started with ten years earlier when Bonnie was one of the students working for her. I found it kind of sad that Annalise was pregnant in the flashback because we know that her baby doesn't make it.
  • I liked how scenes with Annalise and Wes at the doctor's office were cut together with both of them showing signs of depression and both them denying that there is any kind of serious problem with them going on.
  • I'm glad that the doctor couldn't let Wes leave after he mentioned something about shooting himself because although he said it flippantly I don't really think that what he said was something that he hasn't been thinking about doing for the last couple of weeks.
  • I like that Michaela is worried that Annalise doesn't really want them to come to court and that she may hate all of them.
  • I liked that when Annalise arrives and ignores them that Michaela says that she definitely hates them and then Connor says good because the feeling is mutual.
  • I find it interesting that Annalise's client tells her that a shot to a stomach is called the suffer shot.
  • I think it's interesting that the family of the victim was trying to say that she wanted the person that killed her son to get less time in jail instead of more which means that the plea deal that the victim was suppose to take might end working out better or worse than it was going to be.
  • I liked that Wes called Laurel in order to have her help him get out of the psych ward their making him stay in.
  • I like that pretty much everyone thinks that this restorative hearing for their client is a waste of time and I also like that no one believes their client's story about what is going on.
  • I liked that when Laurel snuck into the psych ward and claimed that she was his girlfriend that doctor pointed out that if their really in a relationship that she should be concerned that Wes is talking about suicide.
  • I like that Laurel is really worried about Wes but I don't think Annalise is the best person to talk to about what's going on with Wes right now since she's understandable doesn't want anything to do with him at the moment but I did dislike that she fired Laurel for sticking up for Wes.
  • I liked that after Caleb called Michaela a whore that she implied that he hid the gun from her until after they had sex because he's the guilty one and that she's mad at herself that she wanted to protect him considering what kind of person he turned out to be.
  • I find it interesting that Annalise seems to not care about her work at all at the moment and that she actually gets mad at everyone for working on her case for her because she doesn't want them in her house.
  • I felt bad for Asher when he over heard Connor basically saying that the reason that he's letting Asher stay with him and Oliver is because he feels sorry for him since his dad just died but I'm pretty sure that the real reason that he's letting Asher stay with them is because he wants to make sure that Asher doesn't say anything to the cops.
  • I like how Wes keeps trying to tell the doctor that the only thing that is bothering him right now is law school but the doctor knows that Annalise was shot recently so she can't believe that he's just stressed about school.
  • It's worrying me how much Annalise doesn't seem to caring about her case especially when she pretty much told the mother of the victim that her client deserves to go to jail for what he did.
  • I like that the mother of the victim refuses to let herself hate the man that killed her son because she wants to be able to heal and she won't be able to do that if she doesn't heal. I also like that she tells Annalise to get over herself and to do her damn job.
  • I liked that after Laurel reveals that Wes was locked up in the psych ward for over a day now that the rest of the study group started freaking out about how he might have cracked and revealed something about the murders they were involved in.
  • I like that Michaela and Connor both decided to leave Annalise to handle her own case after hearing about Wes and I liked that Laurel joined them even though she isn't one to usually go against Annalise like this but for Wes she's willing to and I like that Asher also joined them after he sadly remarked that he can't believe that Annalise would just leave Wes in there.
  • I liked that when Annalise actually went to the hearing about the charges that she actually did fight for her client and that she did actually did think of what the victims mother actually wanted rather than her own thoughts about how the case should go.
  • I felt bad for Wes when he was talking about how he discovered his mother's body when he was twelve and I like how the doctor believed that his problem was that he was triggered when he saw Annalise shot.
  • I find it interesting that Annalise met Wes's mother through a case that she was working on.
  • I liked that Wes was surprised when he saw Michaela, Laurel, Connor and Asher where at the psych ward trying to get him out.
  • I like that Asher suggested that they all agree to not lie to each other and I like that when he pointed out that Connor was lying to him and trying to make sure that he won't go to the cops that Connor told him that he wouldn't blame him if he thought about it because after what happened with Sam that's all he thought about doing and the only reason he didn't is because he had Oliver.
  • I liked that when it was pointed out that they can't rely on Annalise anymore that the study group now has to rely on each other instead.
  • I'm unsure if Annalise giving Wes the files about the case that involved his mother is the best thing to do at the moment.
  • I like that Laurel told Frank the truth about how Wes was the one that shot Annalise and I like that Laurel also says that she didn't blame Wes for wanting Annalise dead when she told him Rebecca was dead and she was lying to him about it for months.
  • I like that Laurel confronted Frank with how she knows that he does bad things for Annalise and that she can't help but wonder how bad those things he does are. I also like that Laurel doesn't feel like she can have a relationship with Frank when she doesn't know what kind of person he really is.
  • I was surprised when Frank admitted to Laurel that he was the one that killed Lila and I wonder what Laurel is going to do with that information.
  • I'm really worried about how things are going to turn out now since Phillip sent Connor a video of the night that Annalise was shot that disproves the story that they were trying to sell and is using it to blackmail Annalise and the rest of them.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment