- I loved how cute and awkward the scene was were Monroe asked Rosalee to move in with him was and I find them really sweet together and I also enjoyed that they exchanged I loves as well.
- I find the whole think with the Biorswine poisoning Blutbads with a rare mushroom that makes them climb up trees and has their stomach explodes to be very creepy and also very cruel considering the targets were literally every blutbad that happened to eat at the restaurant.
- I liked that Nick and Juliet are back together this season because I missed them in season 2 and I liked that now that she knows about the Wesson stuff that she was actually able to give him some helpful information about the case.
- I liked how Renard questioned Nick on whether he felt guilty because he killed someone or because he killed someone who wasn't Wesson because he has killed those before although only when necessary so I wouldn't group Nick with his murder happy ancestors.
- I find it interesting that because of Renard's brother's death the reigning royal will now be decided by who is the last one standing. I'm also interested in how Renard's going to react to the information his spy found out about Adelind this episode.
- I liked how when Nick was moving out of Monroe's they noted how strange it was that a grimm and blutbad lived together without killing each other.
- I understood why Monroe wanted vengeance against the Biorswine so bad especially since he had just saw one of his friends exploded but I also liked how determined Nick was with wanting to handle this matter legally. So I'm glad that they could come up with a plan to get the Biorswine to confess.
Saturday, March 1, 2014
TV Review: Grimm: A Dish Best Served Cold(3.03)
Grimm: A Dish Best Served Cold(3.03)Review