- I found it a bit strange that the show decided to open with a flashback to 1943 considering that this show isn't one that does flashbacks very often and there was no narration to tell us why we were shown this.
- I found it pretty creepy how the Nogitsune seems to be able to use flies to manipulate people and the whole thing where it did something to Mr.Yukimura was frightening.
- I find it interesting that the photo that was found in Eichen House last episode was a picture of a girl that looked very similar to Kira from 1943.
- I liked how Scott told Kira that she needs to talk with her mom about what's going on since it clearly all leads back to her family in some way.
- I liked how Kira demanded answers as to what is going on with who are mom is and who she is and basically wanting answers for everything that's going on.
- I was surprised to learn that Kira's mom was the one from the photo from 1943 and that she is actually 900 years old. I also liked how Kira asked her dad how old he was after finding this out and he answered 43 but some people say he still looks like he's in his thirties.
- I liked that Mr. Yukimura didn't tell Alison about Oak creek because he knew of her family's history and wasn't sure that they could trust her.
- I liked how the Deputy didn't want to give Chris back his taser because it was too powerful to be safe.
- I'm glad that by the Sheriff revealing that Stiles and his mother's brain scan where the exact same which is medically impossible which means that the scans are definitely the work of the Nogitsune.
- I like how the Sheriff figured out that the Nogitsune isn't just fighting to take control of Stiles body but also his mind and that the Nogitsune is probably trying to make Stiles give up hope.
- I liked how Kira was uncomfortable about hearing about her mother's love affair back during WWII times although I did actually enjoy the story quite a bit.
- I liked how the Sheriff told Alison that he was amazed that all of them were able to do everything that they do and still go on with their daily lives.
- I liked that Alison had a moment when she broke down and talked about how she's terrified all of the time, she has no idea if Isaac's dying or not or if she made a mistake by ending things with Scott and she's actually failing econ. I also liked that the Sheriff comforted her and told her she sounded like a cop.
- I liked how the chaos in Kira's mom story that first occurred was because of something quite human people dying of an illness finding out that someone was stealing and selling medical supplies on the black market rather than as a product of a Nogitsune.
- I find it interesting that Kira's mom seems to be quite distrustful of werewolves because she saw one reacted badly once to a highly stressful situation but then later on helps her defeat the Nogitsune.
- I find it sad that Kira's mom is the one that called upon the Nogitsune to punish everyone for what had happened but then the Nogitsune ended up possessing her lover and she had to kill him.
- I like how Kira told her mom that since she just found out that she's really 900 years old she doesn't know if she can ever trust her again.
- I liked that Kira's mom told her that she's a thunder kitsune and that she can make a bolt of lightening.
- I liked how when Kira's mom said the way to save Stiles was to kill him you could tell that Scott found that answer completely unacceptable.
- I liked how the Sheriff pointed out that while the Nogitsune was getting people killed he's more of a trickster than a killer so that had to think of him in that way in order to catch him
- I find it kind of hypocritical that Kira's mom seems to be blaming Scott, Stiles and Alison for awakening the Nogitsune when they had no idea they would be doing that, they really were only thinking about saving their parents lives which is in no way evil or deserving of punishment and there would be no Nogitsune to awaken if she hadn't of summoned it in the first place.
Friday, March 7, 2014
TV Review: Teen Wolf: The Fox and the Wolf(3.21)
Teen Wolf: The Fox and the Wolf(3.21)Review