- I liked how Nick told Juliette about how is mom is still alive and that she found that information hard to believe and that he mentioned it was a lot to take in, in a short amount of time for him to when he found out.
- I found the idea of Wesson that was vigilante to be pretty interesting because while killing the people who are clearly horrible is hard to consider a bad thing the horrific ways it rips out it's victims throats makes it impossible to seem like a good thing either.
- I liked the scene where Nick and Hank got advice about what kind of animal or Wesson maybe the killer from Juliette, Monroe and Rosalee.
- I found the idea that the Wesson was El Cucuy a type of Spanish boogyman that comes when many women pray for it to come and protect their area to be very interesting.
- I liked how when Nick and Juliette where going through all his family's information about Wesson that Juliette brought up the idea that el cucuy might not even be Wesson.
- I liked how when Nick and Hank found out that this seemingly nice harmless old lady was the killer that they were clearly shocked by this and that the lady brought up the fact that no one was going to believe she was capable of the crimes they wish to charge her with so there's nothing they can do about her.
Wednesday, March 19, 2014
TV Review: Grimm: El Cucuy(3.05)
Grimm: El Eucuy(3.05)Review