Wednesday, March 12, 2014

TV Review: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Yes Men(1.15)

                                     Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Yes Men(1.15)Review
  • I liked how Lorelei dumped the first guy she used as soon as she found the leader of the motorcycle gang and she used him and his gang as his army.
  • I liked how Skye was trying to sneak out of bed but Simmons wouldn't let her since she was worried that she wasn't well enough yet. I also liked that Skye told Simmons how grateful she was that she saved her life.
  • I liked how Ward awkwardly tried to compliment Skye by telling her she looked better but since he's bad at compliments it didn't even really sound like one.
  • I like how Simmons really wanted to know what was in the stuff the gave Skye to save her but she was frustrated that Coulson wouldn't let her use more of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s resources.
  • I liked how when Simmons asked Fitz if anything seemed strange in the place they got Skye's medicine from he said that everything down there was strange.
  • I like Coulson is trying to figure out where Fury is and is asking everyone he can think of for his whereabouts.
  • I liked how when they detected that  Asgardians came to earth that Fitz seemed somewhat revealed since he knows they have a good relationship with earth.
  • I liked how Lady Sif just appeared in the middle of the road where the S.H.I.E.L.D. agents had tracked the Asgardian energy to.
  • I like how it was explained that Lorelei's voice and touch has the power to bend men to her will and that she was overthrown empires in the past using this ability.
  • I liked how when Ward defeated the former leader of Lorelei's men she decided that he should be her next warrior and I liked how Ward kind of tried to arrest her even though he knows her abilities needless to say Ward fell under her control.
  • I liked how the thing that took Lorelei's power away was a collar that took away her voice.
  • I liked how when Skye found out Ward was missing she demand that Coulson let her help in someway and that he told her that she was their best shot at tracking him down.
  • I liked how Ward took Lorelei to Cesar's Palace in Vegas after she told him that she wanted a castle for some reason this made me laugh.
  • I liked how Lady Sif let May use her sword for a bit and that she was impressed that May was trained in sword and she found it admirable that May chooses to fight with her hands but she warns her that would be dangerous against Lorelei.
  • I like that May said that Ward may try to kill her but he wouldn't be able to not because of their relationship but because May can beat him in a fight.
  • I did feel a bit bad for Lorelei when she spoke of the dark cell she was trapped in while she was unable to speak but her actions through out the rest of the episode shows that she really earned that punishment.
  • I felt bad for May when Lorelei tells her that the person that Ward has feelings for on the team isn't her but I did like that implication since it meant that Ward still felt something for Skye which is something I ship on this show.
  • I like how Ward apologized to May after he was out of Lorelei's control but May still made it clear that things were over between them but also that she wasn't anger at him.
  • I liked how when Coulson told Skye that medicine that healed them is alien and he didn't know much of anything about it that Skye's response was so what because she's been in the dark about who she is her whole life so this isn't anything new to her.
  • I like how Coulson is going to everything he can no matter what S.H.I.E.L.D. protocols say in order to find out the truth.
  • I was really surprised to learn that May knows what S.H.I.E.L.D. doesn't want Coulson to know and that she informed them that he knows what they don't want him to know.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment