Saturday, March 1, 2014

TV Review: Teen Wolf: Echo House(3.20)

                                                  Teen Wolf: Echo House(3.20)Review
  • I liked the awkward tension that was shown between Stiles and his dad on the ride over to Eichen House because their in such a messed up situation and there's really no way they could fill that scene with words so I'm glad that they showed that they were unable to.
  • I liked that Scott didn't want Stiles to go to Eichen house because he wouldn't be able to help Stiles while he was in there and Stiles pointed out that he wouldn't be able to hurt Scott while he was in there, I just love their love and care for each other.
  • I liked that when the Sheriff was checking Stiles in that he started noticing how freaky the place is and starts to freak out because he doesn't want to leave Stiles in a place like this.
  • I find it disturbing how the employees in Eichen House so didn't care about the suicide of one of their patients and that Stiles was the only person that even tried to prevent it.
  • I liked that seeing the suicide and the staff's attitude that Stiles decided that he made a mistake checking himself into Eichen House and that he was hoping to call Scott to get him out of there.
  • I liked that Stiles roommate Oliver just casually introduced himself to Stiles while being strapped down to the bed and then asked if there was another suicide.
  • I liked how Mr.Argent was communicating with Alison from in jail and they were trading information about what was going on.
  • I liked how Oliver kept telling Stiles what was wrong with everyone and that Stiles was totally unsurprised or really interested in anything that wouldn't get him out of there.
  • I find it interesting that Malia seems to be so aggressive that it's consider practically normal for her to hit someone.
  • I really hated how some of the employees wrestled Stiles violently to the ground for getting hit.
  • I'm glad that Stiles figured out that he was mentally in the basement of Eichen House the night he went missing.
  • I was super happy to see Ms.Morell because I was getting worried that she might have died since he hasn't seen her since she got hit by an arrow towards the end of 3A, I also just really love her character because she knows about the supernatural and is a therapist.
  • I liked how Ms.Morell after she noticed Stiles freaking out during group took him to her office and told him that he needed to stay awake to keep the nogitsune away although not so happy that her solution for when the poison wares off is to kill him but hopeful it won't come to that.
  • I liked that Scott, Lydia and Alison had come up with a plan to rob an armored truck in order to find a scroll that might have the solution to how to get the nogitsune out of Stiles.
  • I liked how Kira felt bad about her mom sending the oni to kill Stiles but Scott totally didn't blame Kira or even her mom really.
  • I liked how Kira had been practicing with a sword and I loved how she displayed her skills to Scott and he was impressed by her abilities and quickly agreed to let her come with to rob the truck.
  • I liked that Stiles felt super awkward when he almost saw Malia in the shower and I liked that she was super casual about it.
  • I liked that Malia explained that she wanted to go back to be a coyote because she doesn't know how to live with what she did to her mother and sister, also it makes sense that she's more attached to being a coyote than a human considering she was each species for an equal amount of time.
  • I liked that Malia agreed to help Stiles get into the basement because he told her that he knew someone who could help her become a coyote permanently.
  • I was very worried for Stiles when he was put asleep and I really disliked how badly it seems the employees treat the patients in general at Eichen House.
  • I found the dream sequence where Stiles wants to be let out and the nogitsune wants to be let in to be creepy.
  • I liked that Malia woke Stiles up and kept him safe from the nogitsune for at least a little while longer.
  • I liked how Malia helped Stiles go through all the files in the basement and how she called the inhumane old fashioned mental health treatments to be in her words "a lot more fun." was a bit creepy.
  • I was surprised that I overall quite liked the interactions between Stiles and Malia in this episode probably because I knew that she wanted to be coyote permanently which means nothing serious will develop between them.
  • I liked how after Malia kissed him that Stiles asked her if it was her first kiss and if it was good.
  • I find it a bit weird that Stiles seemed to start to be a really good kisser after his first kiss with Malia and that he seemed to know what he was doing because he's generally really awkward in this area.
  • I'm confused about whether or not we're suppose to think Stiles and Malia had sex or not because it seemed to be heading in that direction but only she ended up taking off her shirt but that could be because this show is super dedicated to Stiles never being shirtless which is kind of hilarious if you think about it.
  • I liked how when Scott and the rest saw that another werewolf was trying to take the scroll that Scott and Alison confronted him and asked him to give it to them, I just liked that they started by just asking for it rather than going straight to fighting.
  • I liked how Kira tackled the bad werewolf guy from behind although sadly he was very strong and then he kind of kicked all their asses.
  • I liked that after Alison was knocked down that Lydia came over to her and they kind of stood to the side of things.
  • I really disliked how long it took for the twins to do anything because it seems like Scott been being beat up for a really long time before they decided to actually be useful which just shows how much they don't care about anyone but themselves.
  • I liked how Scott stopped the twins from killing the bad werewolf guy after they got the scroll because they were working to save a life not end a life.
  • I find it interesting that the show implied that the nogitsune had an actual body at one point and that on that body their was some useful information on it on how to get rid of it.
  • I find it really frightening how the nogitsune was able to get inside Oliver's head and make him almost take a screw driver to both Stiles and Malia's heads.
  • I liked that Stiles did his best to once again fight against the nogitsune taking control over him and that even when he couldn't fight him anymore it was framed in way that it was rather heroic with him wanting to get the nogitsune to spare Malia's life.
  • I'm curious about why the lady that tortured Derek and Peter earlier in the season is so interested in Alison.
  • I liked that Chris brought up how messed up it was that his wife killed herself because of a code and that it would have been better for Alison to have a mother who's alive.
  • I really hope the solution to getting the nogitsune out of Stiles isn't to turn him into a werewolf because I hate the idea of him being a werewolf and I honestly don't think his personality suits werewolf so I really don't want this happen ever.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment