- I hated the way Ester used Rebekah's desire for doing normal high school things to lure Klaus into a trap and I hated that she daggered Rebekah again. I also hated that Rebekah still hasn't been able to go to a high school dance even though she's over a thousand years old.
- I love that Caroline supports Stefan and Elena because it just gives me another reason to ship them.
- I like that Matt and Jeremy rekindled their friendship in this episode.
- I liked that Damon actually figured out that Alaric wasn't himself but sadly that didn't really do anyone any good.
- I don't like that the white oak stake can't be destroyed anymore.
- I love all the Stefan and Elena scenes in this episode they are just so sweet and cute together. I want them to get back together really soon.
- I liked the Caroline and Tyler scenes as well they are also very sweet together.
- I hated that Ester ended up turning Alaric into a special type of vampire in order to use him as a weapon. But I loved that Elena told Ester that what she was doing now is just as evil as creating vampires because she's totally right about this.
- I kind of liked that most of our main characters were trapped on the school grounds for most of the episode because for some reason I just love it when a bunch of different characters are stuck somewhere together.
- I loved that when Klaus was talking about Stefan about how they were like brothers in the 20s that Damon comes up and mentions that Stefan already has a brother.
- I really liked it when Matt and Jeremy showed up at the tomb place with weapons and aimed them at Ester.
- I loved that when Alaric woke up and was in transition that he was himself and that he killed Ester there by saving Matt and Jeremy.
- I really liked all the scenes with people saying their goodbyes to Alaric they were very moving and it made me feel really sad about his death.
- I loved the scene were Stefan tells Elena that it's okay to let herself feel and break down because it was a really sweet scene and it reminded me of a few scenes between my otp of all time, so basically I'm shipping Stefan and Elena more than ever.
- I really liked Bonnie's relationship with Jaimie in this episode because she doesn't usually have anyone and he was just there for her. I also like how she keeps helping even though she doesn't really want to.
- I love that Klaus undaggered Rebekah and I hope she's in the next episode.
- I hated that Ester made Bonnie insure that Alaric completed his transition because while I loved Alaric regular Alaric is now dead and only evil Alaric remains which just feels more painful than just having him die for good.
Thursday, April 26, 2012
TV Review: Vampire Diaries:Do Not Go Gentle(3.20)
Vampire Diaries:Do Not Go Gentle(3.20)Review