Saturday, April 28, 2012

Anime Review: Hakushaku To Yousei: The Island of Merrow(1.03)

                           Hakushaku To Yousei: The Island of Merrow(1.03)Review
In this episode Lydia and Edgar head to the island of Merrow were Lydia is to contact some fairies in order to find the blue knight's sword. In this episode a little more of Raven's backstory is revealed with how he was before he met Edgar. I also like that it's revealed that the reason Edgar wants the sword is so he can get away from the people who are chasing him once and for all.

In this episode there were also many moments between Lydia and Edgar, I really liked the way that Edgar would he doesn't believe in fairies in his reality but he does believe that Lydia can see them which is something that makes Lydia a lest a little bit happy. I like the moments when Edgar shamelessly flirts with her as well. I loved that after they were attacked again by the same group as they were last episode and Lydia and Edgar had gotten away but then ran into Lydia's father, I loved that Edgar decides to just ask for Lydia's hand in marriage all out of the blue.

I'm so far really enjoyed this series and I really liked this episode. Please tell me your thoughts on this series in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment