Sunday, April 22, 2012

TV Review: Grimm:Plumed Serpent(1.14)

                                            Grimm:Plumed Serpent(1.14)Review
  • In this episode a Demon Fear which is a fire breathing creature burns up several people while stealing copper from an abandon warehouse.
  • The daughter of the Demon Fear Aerial I found to be a really interesting character with her being a fire dancer, her flirty nature and how she's pretty much psychotic.
  • I was really worried about Juliet when she was kidnapped and I'm so glad that she was rescued by the end of the episode.
  • I really liked Nick and Monroe working together to rescue Juliet, I especially liked how Monroe mentions that the Demon Fear who are basically dragons kidnapped Nick's princess, I just loved the mention of the classic fairytale story.
  • I loved when Monroe mentioned when the train cart was invented for no other reason other than he thought it was something Nick should know.
  • I loved Monroe mentioning how bad of an idea it is for them to go after the Demon Fear with no plan at all.
  • I also loved that Monroe was kind of upset that Nick never introduced him to Juliet before and I liked that he introduced himself to Juliet before he unbounded her hands.
  • I loved when Juliet punched Aerial when Aerial told her to scream.
  • I realized that I must really like Nick and Juliet as a couple because I got really sad when I thought they might break up.
  • I was surprised that Aerial was still alive at the end of the episode and I kind of would like for her to come back at some point.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment