I don't really think I'm the best person to give tips on blogging since I haven't been doing it for a long time and also my blog isn't just a book blog so I'm not sure how good my advice will be.
1. Memes: Memes are the best way to get comments on a blog, at least in my experience and they're fun and easy to do. I personally do two memes Top Ten Tuesday hosted by the broke and the bookish and Fangirl Friday hosted by Nancy Drew is my Homegirl. There's a lot of other memes out there as well.
2. Comment: Try to comment on other people's bogs because chances are if you comment on their blog they'll be curious and check your blog out. Also don't tell other people check out your blog in your comment because this really upsets some people not me personally so if you want to give me a link to your blog in the comment section I'd like that but most other people won't.
3. Post Often:The more you post the more likely it is that more people will visit your blog since you have more posts and if you post often it seems more worth it to follow your blog.
4. Review Unpopular things:If there's a book or something else that it's hard to find a review on chances are your not the only one whose looking for a review so it would be a good idea for you to write one because more people will visit your blog and it may encourage more people to write review it.
5. Review Popular things: If something is really popular there's a lot of people who want to read reviews about it so it's a good a idea to check out what's popular.
6. Be honest but not mean: If you don't like a book you should say that in your review but be sure to explain why you didn't like the book because if you just say you hated it but give no explanation of why that is no one will listen to your opinion.
7. Blog about things other than books: If you only review books you probably won't be able to blog as often because books take a while to read and also it's nice to know what a blogger likes other than books and it makes your blog more interesting.