- In this episode a group of three Schakale work together to steal rare coins that have a strong influence over anyone who touches them and later two of them kill each other after a Steinadler arrives.
- I found it very interesting and scary how the coins effected those who touched it whether it caused them to be paranoid, possessive, aggressive or have delusions of grandeur, it was especially frightening how fast a person could change after touching them.
- I loved Monroe being a bit of film geek when he saw the old fashion cameras.
- I found it really interesting the Farrel the Steinadler not only knew Nick's aunt but that he was actually engaged to her and I also found it interesting that he was possibly involved in Nick's parents deaths along with Solo the Schakale. I really liked these connections to Nick's past.
- I also liked that in the second part of the episode that Nick and Hank has to work together in order to get the coins back from the captain.
- I found it interesting that the old film footage showed that Hitler possessed the coins and was a fairytale creature.
- This was probably my favorite episode so far.
Sunday, April 22, 2012
TV Review: Grimm:Three Coins in a Fuchsbau(1.13)
Grimm:Three Coins in a Fuchsbau(1.13)Review