Friday, April 20, 2012

Fangirl Friday 4

Fangirl five Friday is a weekly meme host Nancy Drew is my Homegirl and what it's meme that has you list the top five things you've been fangirling about this week.


1. Revenge: Revenge returned this week after a ridiculously long hiatus and I found this week's episode to be one of my favorites so far. I felt that a lot was going on in this episode and I felt that pretty much all of the characters had something to do this week.


2. Vampire Diaries: Vampire Diaries returned from hiatus this week. I found that I liked this episode much more than I expected to and I liked seeing that Jeremy, Kol and Tyler were back in this episode. I liked most of the plots in this weeks episode and I'm really excited about next week's episode.


3. Don't Trust the B- in Apartment 23: I watched the first two episodes of this show and I find it to be really funny and I like the characters(even though not all of them are particularly likable) and the plots so far even though the ones in the second one were a little weird, it was weird in a good way.



4. Fruits Basket: I continued rereading Fruits Basket this week and got through volumes 12-19. I found the series to be just as enjoyable as the first time around and I liked that in these volumes there were more backstories and romantic relationship developments. I also loved rereading the student council storylines.

5. Sherlock: I started watching the BBC Sherlock series this week and so far I'm enjoying it the plots and characters are interesting. I also love how smart Sherlock is because I just love intelligent characters.

1 comment:

  1. Yay Sherlock! I love that programme, I was kind of sceptical when they said they were putting a modern twist on it but it turned out to be excellent!

    ReplyDelete