Friday, April 6, 2012

Fangirl Friday (2)

Fangirl five Friday is a weekly meme host Nancy Drew is my Homegirl and what it's meme that has you list the top five things you've been fangirling about this week.

1. Cardcaptor Sakura: For some reason this week I've been rereading the manga and rewatching theanime(Japanese with English subtitles version) of Cardcaptor Sakura and I just fell in love with
theseries and all it's characters all over again.


2. The Hunger Games movie: I saw this movie this week and it was excellent and I found that it was pretty faithful to the book. I also found the movie to be very visually pleasing as well.

3. Psych: I'm one episode away from being caught up with Psych and the episodes I did watch this week were great and this show just continues to make me ridiculously happy while watching it.


4. Great Expectations 2011: I've watched the first episode of this bbc miniseries last night and I find it to be most interesting and I like the sets and costumes as well. I always love crazy cold hearted Miss Havisham.

No comments:

Post a Comment