- I liked how in this version Belle is an actual princess and Rumpelstiltskin is the beast.
- I loved that Belle was the one who decided that she would go with Rumpelstiltskin and that she was doing it in order to assure the safety of her friends and family.
- I loved the relationship that ended up developing between Belle and Rumpelstiltskin, I especially like that they opened up to each other a bit.
- I was sad when Rumpelstiltskin rejected Belle because he couldn't believe that anyone could ever love him but I loved that Belle called him out on that and told him that he'll always regret letting her go.
- I was very sad to learn Belle's faith and I hope that the Evil Queen is actually lying about what happened to her.
- I like seeing Mr.Gold be able to control Regina by just saying the word please.
- I liked seeing that the thing Mr.Gold cared most about was the chip tea cup that from the fairytale world and I liked how the story of Rumpelstiltskin's relationship with Belle tied in with his storyline in this episode.
- I liked seeing Mary Margaret and David whispering to each other in the diner but I don't think their relationship can really work until David leaves Katherine.
- I liked seeing Ashley again and I liked that her and Shawn got engaged this episode.
- I'm curious about the version of Belle that's in the Storybrooke mental hospital and I hope that this means we'll see more of her.
- This is one of my favorite episodes so far.
Tuesday, April 17, 2012
TV Review: Once Upon a Time: Skin Deep(1.12)
Once Upon a Time: Skin Deep(1.12)Review