Fangirl five Friday is a weekly meme host Nancy Drew is my Homegirl and what it's meme that has you list the top five things you've been fangirling about this week.
1. Cabin in the Woods: I saw Cabin in the Woods this week and it was one of the weirdest films I've ever seen but it's also probably my favorite horror movie I've seen. I overall really liked the film but I don't feel like I should say much about it since I don't want to give away too much about it.
2. Vampire Diaries: I really loved this weeks episode with the 20s dance in which most of the cast dressed in clothes in the style of that era. I also was really emotionally effected by this episode and I felt like a lot happened. I also enjoyed all the sweet Stefan and Elena moments we got.
3. Revenge: This was another exciting episode and I felt a lot happened. I really just enjoy this series and I feel like there's always a good amount of entertainment value and then ever now and then they throw in a good twist which they did in this episode.
4. The Darkest Powers series: I've finally started reading the second book of this series and I love that the pace at the beginning of this book was still pretty fast like it had been at the end of the first book. I also love that it seems like some questions I had at the end of book one are starting to be answered.
5. Fruits Basket:I've finished my reread of Fruits Basket this week and I still love the ending of the series more then any other series. I also loved seeing the last few couples get together including my favorite couple of all time. I really loved seeing all the characters grow up so much over the course of the series which is one of the reasons why it's my favorite series.