Sunday, April 8, 2012

TV Review: Merlin: A Severant to Two Masters(4.06)

                                      Merlin: A Servant of Two Masters(4.06)Review
  • I love that towards the beginning of the episode that after Merlin was injured that Arthur made sure to keep him safe and admitted that he thinks that Merlin is very loyal and very brave.
  • I liked that Merlin blocked Arthur from getting to him in order to insure Arthur's safety but I think that Merlin needs better self preservation instincts.
  • I liked the scenes between Merlin and Morgana because those two haven't had scenes together in awhile but I hated that she used her snake plant to try and get Merlin to kill Arthur.
  • I loved that Arthur kept looking for Merlin even after Agravaine gave him evidence that Merlin may be dead and I liked that when he went out looking for Merlin Gwaine came with him.
  • I loved that Arthur hugged Merlin when he found him but I hate that Merlin won't be able to remember it.
  • I found Merlin to be the worst assassin ever with him accidentally running into a wall and knocking himself out with one of his attempts on Arthur's life and I found all of his behavior to be very funny in that state.
  • I liked seeing Gwen and Gauis work together to try and get Merlin back to normal.
  • I'm glad that it's common knowledge now that there is a traitor in Camelot and I was happy when Arthur suspected Agravaine but I was very sad and kind of angry when Agravaine was able to make him suspect Gauis.
  • I liked that Morgana was scared of old Merlin because that's the only way she has seen Emrys to look and I'm glad that she suspects that this is not how he always looks.
  • I liked the character George the hyper competent servant who likes to make brass jokes.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment