Monday, October 31, 2011

TV Review:The Fades(1.02)

                                                                           The Fades(1.02)Review
  • I really enjoyed Mac giving a recap at the beginning of the episode.
  • I found it really disturbing that the fades eat people alive in order to be able to touch.
  • I was glad to see Paul struggle with trying to say goodbye and in the end I like that he choose to try and live two separate lives.
  • I continue to love the random conversations and the friendship between Paul and Mac.
  • I liked that we got to learn more about Mac and his home life.
  • I find it interesting that Paul seems to be able to heal things at certain times and I wonder what makes him so special.
  • I also continue to like relationship between Paul and Jay.
  • I felt bad for Sara having to watch her husband with someone else but I wonder if she's going to be important to the overall plot.
  • I was worried about Neil towards the end of the episode but it appears he has lived through the attack.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment