Sunday, October 9, 2011

TV Review: Revenge:Pilot(1.01)

                                                      Revenge:Pilot(1.01)Review
  • I enjoyed the quote at the beginning as well as the voice over by Amanda.
  • I’m intrigued by the episode opening 5 months later with the murder of Daniel Garyson and I wonder who killed him and why.
  • I liked the flashbacks showing the close relationship between Amanda and her father and how he was betrayed. I was surprised that she didn’t find out he was innocent for 10 years.
  • I love the way Amanda/Emily is able to get her revenge on Lydia and not have anyone the wiser.
  • I also love that Amanda/Emily engineered a meet cute between herself and Daniel.
  • I’m curious about the relationship between Jack and Amanda and how it’s going to play out since they seemed to be good friends in the past and it’s pretty clear he and his family aren’t part of the group that betrayed her father.
  • I’m curious about Nolan and what’s his relationship with Amanda is going to be exactly since it’s pretty clear that he knows what’s Amanda is up to but she’s rejecting his help.
  • I was shocked by the reveal that Amanda’s father was in love with Victoria.
  • Overall I love the episode and look forward to the rest of the series.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment