Thursday, October 13, 2011

TV Review: Ringer:It's Gonna Kill Me, But I'll Do It(1.04)

                                       Ringer:It's Gonna Kill Me, But I'll Do It(1.04)

In this episode Bridget celebrates her birthday as Sioban. I enjoyed the flashbacks we got the Bridget and Sioban’s past birthday it allowed us to see how much their relationship has changed over the years. I also liked the flashback with Sioban and Henry because it allowed me to finale understand that relationship, also it’s clear that those two care for each other. I also continue to enjoy the relationship between Bridget and Andrew even though I know that’s wrong. I’m really interested into how Gemma’s going to react to Bridget revealing herself.

I also enjoyed Sioban tricking Tyler into paying for her hotel room and I’m interested in what it is she’s planning and who she’s planning it with. Overall I really enjoyed this episode, please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment