Saturday, October 22, 2011

TV Review: Ringer:A Whole New Kind of Bitch(1.05)

                                       Ringer:A Whole New Kind of Bitch(1.05)Review

In this episode Bridget tries to convince Gemma to keep her secret and Gemma tries to get Bridget to trigger the infidelity clause in the pre nub. Also in this episode Andrew’s daughter Juliet is back and still has a drug problem and hates Sioban. Elsewhere Malcom is still being torture for information but he’s still not saying anything and it looks like he may have been killed for his silence. At the end of the episode we see a lot of blood in Henry’s apartment and I wouldn’t be surprised if he had killed Gemma.

I overall really liked the plot involving Juliet, I like how she parallels Bridget in some ways and it gave us a little more information on Sioban and Andrew’s past. I sort of liked and sort disliked the parts with Gemma but I could understand why she acted the way she did. Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment