Saturday, October 1, 2011

TV Review: Ringer: If You Want a French Lesson..(1.03)

                                    Ringer: If You Want a French Lesson..(1.03)Review

              
In this episode Bridget tries to figure out who sent the kill order on Sioban and she finds some evidence to suggest that it might have been Andrew. Through investigating Andrew Bridget discovers that Sioban had been to a divorce lawyer and he believed she was afraid of her husband but by the end of the episode it’s clear that Andrew isn’t the person who sent the kill order and I like the relationship him and Bridget are developing quite a lot.

Also in this episode Malcom is tortured for information on Bridget and I felt very bad for him through out those scenes since he’s one of my favorite characters. Also Sioban tries to have an affair with some guy named Tyler but then discovers her pregnancy. I overall really enjoyed this episode and I think it’s my favorite so far. Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment