Thursday, October 13, 2011

TV Review: The Secret Circle: Slither(1.05)

                                                     The Secret Circle: Slither(1.05)Review
  • I was scared for both Melissa and Nick when they were possessed by the demon. I was also really scared of the demon when it was possessing Melissa.
  • I like the relationship between Cassie and her Grandma. I’m also really happy she went and got her grandma to help them.
  • I loved Diana and Adam in this episode and found their scenes together to be sweet and cute.
  • I’ve decided I like Nick and Melissa in this episode.
  • I liked waht we saw of Faye and Melissa's friendship and I still think Faye likes her as more then a friend.
  • I’m kind of sad that Dawn and Charles weren’t able to get their magic back.
  • I was sad that Nick died and I’m glad that show took the time to deal with his death.
  • I’m glad that we saw that Charles actually felt guilt about the role he played in Nick’s death and I agree with him that there’s no way anyone can say what he did was right.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment