Friday, October 21, 2011

TV Review: The Fades(1.01)

                                                                  The Fades(1.01)Review
  • I found the whole idea of the show to be really interesting especially the part were the fades are just dead people who didn’t ascend but there neither good nor bad just dead. I’m interested in finding out what the creatures that attack at the began and end of the episode is and why it’s different then the other fades.
  • I really liked the friendship between Paul and Mac. I enjoy there conversations like when Mac keeps talking about Paul’s problems in movie terms and when Paul talks about who he wants to write his life story.
  • I really liked the character of Paul and I liked the way he came to terms with seeing the dead and possibly the future. I also felt really bad for him in the scene with his therapist when says he just wants to not see things.
  • I liked the scene between Paul and his sister’s friend were they talk about being different.
  • For some reason I like Paul’s sister who comes off as a dumb bitch but maybe that’s why I find her entertaining also she’s played by Lilly Loveless who I know from Skins.
  • I liked that there’s already a group of people with the sight who are fighting the fades and I’m glad that the one guy seems like he’s going to be a mentor for Paul.
  • I’m curious as to why Sara was unable to cross over and I wonder what kind of role she’s going to play since she’s already dead.
Please tell me your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment