Friday, October 21, 2011

TV Review: Revenge:Betrayal(1.03)

                                                      Revenge:Betrayal(1.03)Review
  • In this episode Emily destroys senator Kingsly and Victoria may have unwilling helped with destroying his career but Emily made sure that his whole life was ruined.
  • I can’t help but like Daniel because he clearly regrets what he’s done in the past and he has changed and he wants make amends. I wouldn’t blame Emily if she really fell for him.
  • I was surprised that Victoria tried to save Emily’s father when she found evidence that proved his innocence.
  • For some reason I love every single scene between Emily and Nolan, I think it’s because he’s the only person she’s honest with.
  • I liked that Declan decide not send Charolette the prove of her boyfriend cheating on her.
  • I was sad that Jack lost his father and I really like the connection he has with Emily.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment