Thursday, October 6, 2011

TV Review: Vampire Diaries:Disturbing Behavior(3.04)

                                                                     Vampire Diaries:Disturbing Behavior(3.04)Review
  • I loved the scenes between Jeremy and Anna, you could tell that they both still loved each other and I loved that pairing. I was sad when Jeremy locked Anna out but I don’t think he’ll be able to do it for long.
  • I’m glad that Jeremy told Bonnie about seeing Anna and Vicki it just seems safer to have the witch know about these things. I also find it interesting that Anna said there’s a darkness whenever Vicki appears.
  • I was happy to find out that I was right about Stefan playing Klaus and I’m glad that he still loves Elena.
  • I enjoyed Stefan rejecting Katherine’s help repeatedly but I liked that Katherine saved him.
  • I like the scene were Gloria tortured Stefan. This show seems to enjoy torture quite a bit considering this is the fourth or fifth time it has happened.
  • I’m glad that in this episode Damon showed Elena that he’s not Stefan and he’s never going to be. I’m sad that Damon and Alaric are on bad terms now but I completely understand Alaric’s reasoning.
  • I like that Alaric wants to join the council to protect the humans of Mystic Falls.
  • I’m curious about Bill’s being immune to compulsion.
  • I felt bad for Caroline for having her dad still reject her after she saved his life.
  • I adored the scene between Caroline and Tyler they were very sweet together.
  • I loved that Katherine came to Damon at the end of the episode asking if he’d be her patterned in crime and I loved Damon agree to it. I’m so excited to see these two next week, there OTP of the show and I’ve been waiting for something like this to happen since episode 8 of season 1.
  • I’m also excited to see what happens now that Stefan’s back in Mystic Falls.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment